The Beds and Buck Narrow Gauge modellers Open Day is on Sunday 14th May 2017. We have a super selection of layouts in a range of scales and gauges including:
- Bowleggett Manor (009), West Midlands Group.
- Elkington on Sea Tramways (0-16.5), Roger Elkin.
- Grasslands and Wetlands Railway (G scale), Glyn Bennett.
- Scrubbs Lane Yard and The Maltings (009), Ken Paul.
- Morton Stanley (0-16.5), Chris Ford & Nigel Hill.
- Brandgeight (009), Peter Hardy.
- Fowlers Lake (0n30), Mike Bartlett.
- Green Pond Mine (H0e/H0f), Lyn & Jim Owers.
- Purbeck (009), John Thorne.
- Symonds Green Brewery (009), David & Lynda Coates.
- Green End (009), David Gander.
- Old Oak (009), John Rees.
- Ellerbank (009) Graham and Caroline Watling
- and a modelling display by Chris Krupa.
Plus we have the following top traders:
- Model Roads and Tramways – Modelling and electrical goods for model roads, tramways and railways.
- Narrow Planet – Narrow Planet offers a custom etching service for unique name and works number plates, as well as a growing number of kits.
- 12 volts DC – A wide range of bulbs; LEDs; street, platform and yard lights; effect modules; point motors; CDUs and switches.
- James Corsi – Interesting items for the 7mm scale modeller
As usual it’s at the Barton le Clay Village Hall, Hexton Road, Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire, MK45 4JY. The hall has full disabled access, adequate car parking and tasty range of refreshments
The exhibition is open from 10.30 to 16.30. For 009 Society Members admission is £4.00 and it’s £4.50 for non members. For that you get 13 layouts, four trade stands and the chance to chat with like minded narrow gauge modellers for up to 6 hours. It’s a total bargain!
I hope to see you there…
[…] Source: Beds and Bucks Narrow Gauge Modellers Open Day 14 May 2017 […]
Hi Jonathan, Yes it’s lots of fun. Pop along if you can it would be good to meet you.
LikeLiked by 1 person