Cab Control

Not a blog on wiring … instead a little more loco building.

First, I painted the boiler backplate with Tamiya ‘Dark Iron’ and Revell ‘Brass’. It’s the first time I’ve used paint by Tamiya and Revell. I’d definitely use both again, they flow nicely and give a nice finish.

The seat was made from a few scraps of plasticard and a small piece of DAS clay for the cushion.

These were glued inside the cab. The driver I had intended to use had legs that were fractionally too long to fit, so I painted another figure and glued him in place.

To complete the loco I added a roof with some ‘rails’ to stop the rain running over the doorway. I’m rather proud of these, they were dead easy to do and look good.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.